ROAR TOUR: Truro, NS June 6 2008






Ok. I'm going to be honest. When we were setting up for this gig, I really wasn't expecting a whole lot of people to show up. I think we were all kind of anticipating a bit of a weak night - that it would be more like a practice than an amazing gig. BUT - it was exactly the opposite. Oh man. I would even say that this was my favorite gig so far, and I think the rest of the guys would agree. Even though the numbers were a bit low at the start, it got a bit more lively when another group of young guns showed up during Chelsea's set (thanks to Jason and Drew). Chelsea shared her testimony tonight during her set, which is very powerful to listen to, and Al and Dee both spoke very well. Before we went on some of us prayed for freedom in worship. I think this had a huge impact on the music. It honestly seemed like on of the funnest times we ever played. Every once in a while during the music, Chris would come over to me and say, I think that was the funnest time we've ever played that song! We also tried something new tonight by getting Chelsea to come up on stage and join us in playing Hosanna. I think this was my favorite part... that song is so amazing. And to have everyone up on the stage together was such a great feeling. Hopefully we'll do it every night from now on. A big thanks to Emily part time Life Support photographer Hunter, Russel spider-man Wile, Holly merch girl Medeiros, MC April, and Roy banner stand expert/admission man Medeiros. Oh and thanks to Jason Leil for his rich podcast footage (coming soon...) Blessings, -Jordan

1 comment:

EmilyKH said...

ummm I'm waiting for the Sydney post???