ROAR TOUR: Kentville, NS June 4 2008





Tonight is in Kentville. Very nice church, and awesome people to go along with it. This time it was my (Jordan's) turn to see one of my previous pastors - Pastor Terry Penney, who used to be at my church in Antigonish. It was good seeing him again and chatting about the band and ministry and whatnot.

We got there around 1pm as usual, and set up until around 7pm when it's all supposed to start. We had a special treat tonight. Not only did we have the fabulous opening act known as Chelsea Nisbett, we also got to see the youth band from the church play - Conspiracy Theory. Oh man, I was honestly very impressed with these guys. Three young dudes, Jayden, James, and Issac, a very tight band. And mean vocals. They did a cover, and one of their own tunes that sounds like a christian radio hit. And as you can see most of the pictures I took that night were of these rockers. Great job guys.
And thanks to all the extra hands tonight: Bill, Issac, Jason, Divya, and Andrew. We appreciate your help very much. See ya next time!
-Jordan

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Life Support,
I wish I could have seen you play in Kentville for your Roar of Heaven Tour, but I did get to see you play at Challenge in New Minas and your music was really amazing. Thanks so much for coming to Challenge. Hope to hear you play again soon, tilly campbell